Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Retirement Party No. 4: I Dig You


I was really surprised to see that a lot of the kids/babies sets in the 2012 Stampin' Up! Catalog are retiring. I'll admit, I haven't really "internalized" (ok, ok, memorized!) that part of the new catalog, but I'm sure there will be plenty of great new ones. But the I Dig You set is certainly super cute and super fun! This is actually a card I made a while ago that I never got around to sharing. Very simple. I just stamped the truck with markers, and cut it out by hand. The "sky" part of the background is embossed with the Chevrons folder, and I distressed/tore Basic Gray and Basic Black cardstocks for the "ground" part of the background. It's a little hard to see in the picture, but I actually crumpled the black cardstock up and then smoothed it out to give it some great texture.

Don't forget, the retiring stamp sets are only available through Monday, June 3, 2013. That's a week from today! Visit my website or email me to order!

I Dig You
Clear mount #122722
Wood mount #122720
 

No comments:

Post a Comment