Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Retirement Party No. 1: Little Additions and Tiny Tags

Welcome to the first post of my Retirement Party! Stampin' Up!'s new catalog will be available as of May 30, but before that, we have to say good bye to some favorites. But it doesn't have to be goodbye! The retiring stamps will be available through June 3rd! (Retiring accessories - ribbon, cardstock, DSP, dies, punches, etc. - are only available while supplies last, though, so check those out ASAP!) So to celebrate the retiring stamps, I'll be featuring some of them on my blog through the month of May. Today's celebrated retiree: Little Additions.


I really love this set, and I'm quite sad to see it go. I don't normally like sets designed to make "scenes" like this, but these images are just too cute! And actually this is the first card I've made with this set where I did create a scene. But I love how it turned out!


I paired this set with another retiring set: Tiny Tags. Also retiring is the coordinating Jewelry Tag Punch. I adore this pair, and I'm really not sure what I'm going to do without them! Whenever I'm not sure where to put a sentiment, or I just need a simple little embellishment, this duo never fails!


Oh! And those fun dots in the background on this card? That's the Distressed Dots stamp - one of my favorite background stamps. It's so great for a little tone-on-tone texture!


Retiring items used in this project:


No comments:

Post a Comment