Monday, May 6, 2013

Start-to-Finish Sunday #26 - CAS Mosaic Card



Happy Monday! So this week I decided to take a break from the retiring stamps and start playing with some new goodies! I got my new catalog preorder a couple days ago and this stuff is amazing! I am obsessed with the new colors - especially the new In Colors. I want them in my closet, on my nails, and on my walls! :) I used a stamp set called Mosaic Madness, as well as the coordinating embossing folder and punch. I also chose 4 of the new colors - Soft Sky, a previous In Color that is being integrated into the Subtles collection; 2 new In Colors, Crisp Cantaloupe and Pistachio Pudding; and a brand new, never-before-seen addition to the Neutrals collection, Smoky Slate. Love, LOVE, LOVE!


The sentiment is from the Welcome Kit that you get the first month you subscribe to Paper Pumpkin. I gotta say, even if you're not super keen on getting the monthly subscription, sign up anyway and get the Welcome Kit. You can always unsubscribe whenever you want to (although once you get the first kit, I doubt you'll want to!), but I just can't stop using the two stamps that come in the kit! :)


Have a great week and Happy Stampin'! :)



Supplies used in this card:
*Mosaic Madness stamp set #130246 wood/#130249 clear
*Modern Mosaic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder #129984
*Mosaic punch #131267
*Crisp Cantaloupe ink #131176
*Pistachio Pudding ink #131177
*Soft Sky ink #131181
*Smoky Slate ink #131179
*Smoky Slate cardstock #131202
Whisper White cardstock #100730
VersaMark ink #102283
Clear embossing powder #109130
Heat tool #129053
Basic pearls #119247
Sentiment stamp from Paper Pumpkin Welcome Kit (available here)

* denotes 2013 Catalog items that will be available at noon (Mountain time - that's 2pm Eastern) on May 31st

No comments:

Post a Comment