Sunday, October 20, 2013

Halloween Lollipop Treat

Good Sunday morning, my friends! Unfortunately I don't have a Start-to-Finish Sunday for you today. BUT I do have a little Halloween project video that I put together for you! :)


This cute little lollipop wrapper was inspired by the one on page 108 of the 2013-2014 Stampin' Up! Catalog. You've heard me say before that "cheap and cheerful" is kinda my crafting MO, right? Well this project totally fits the bill! :)


This would be a great for a classroom Halloween party, or if you're expecting a few special Trick-or-Treaters. Or just change out the DSP and you can make this same project for pretty much any party, celebration, or holiday! I chose to use the Oh, Goodie stamp set from the Holiday Catalog for the sentiment. This is a great set for this project because you could use any one of the four sentiments, depending on the theme of the occasion. And they're all perfectly sized to fit this project too!

You can watch the video below, or over on my YouTube channelNote that I made this project sized to fit a Tootsie Pop or Blow Pop. You can certainly change the measurements to fit a different type of lollipop.If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.


Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Happy Stampin'! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love this!! Just found in time for my granddaughter's BD party and Christmas... thanks for sharing. nm

    ReplyDelete