I live in New England, and Dunkin Donuts is pretty big around here. (I have to say I don't quite understand why, though, with the great family-owned coffee and donut shops we have in my area.) So, of course, when I open a big box of A Muse Studio goodies to find a coffee cup stamp and bubblegum polka dot paper, what else do I think of...?
Can you tell where that cup is from? lol.
All materials used in these projects from A Muse Studio, and available at my webstore (unless otherwise noted):
- coffee cup and sentiment from "The Perfect Blend"
- solid cardstock in Sugar, Papaya, Kraft
- polka dot cardstock in Bubblegum and Grass
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- mini brads in silver
- polka dot organdy ribbon in Papaya
- stitched grosgrain ribbon in French Roast
- Tombow watercolor markers in Papaya and Grass
- Copic markers in E40 and RV14 (E40 not available through A Muse Studio)
- Signo Uni-Ball white gel pen
- Tombow Adhesive Dots tape runner
Thanks for stopping by!