Welcome to the first regular installment of my weekly video tutorial featuring A Muse Studio! You will find a new video posted here on my blog, and over at my YouTube channel every Sunday.
This week's video features a birthday card from start to finish. It also includes some easy tips for working with glitter, and a fool-proof way to tie ribbon that comes out perfectly every time!
Watch video below, or watch on YouTube.
All materials from A Muse Studio, and available at my webstore:
- solid cardstock in Orange, Sky, and Sugar
- pigment ink in Orange
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- cake stamp from "A Very Merry Un-Birthday"
- birthday wishes stamp from "Contemporary Greetings"
- polka dot border stamp from "Polka Dot Patterns"
- Copic Markers in Y11, B00, Y17, YR16, E40 (Note: E40 not available from A Muse Studio)
- stitched grosgrain ribbon in Sky
- Tombow Adhesive Dots Tape Runner
- Sakura Quickie Glue Pen
- Diamond Glitter
- 3D foam adhesive
P.S. I want you to know I do realize how long my first two videos have been, and I promise to work on this. Filming this video went by so fast I really thought it would be way shorter! The whole thing - believe it or not! - was close to 25 minutes! I will work on restricting my yammering and try to apply my tape runner faster :)
Hope your weekend was marvelous! Is it Spring yet where you are?