It's Saturday! Yay!
If you're hopping here from Sherri Thacker's blog - Welcome! Are you having fun? :) If you found me another way, make sure you head over to Samantha's blog to start the hop so you don't miss out on any of the great A Muse Studio inspiration.
I love these images! They're so pretty and so versatile! The flower I used as my focal image is from Beautiful Botanicals, and the leaf image is from Beautiful Botanicals 2. I used one of my favorite stamping techniques with the leaf image: custom "patterned paper." Just stamp the image over and over in a random pattern all over your cardstock. And be sure to orient the stamp in all different directions and stamp off the edges so it looks like you cut up a "real" sheet of patterned paper. :)
For my focal image, I used another of my all-time favorite stamping techniques. But, I'm going to keep you guessing for now how I did it, because I'll be featuring this technique in an upcoming video tutorial. ;-)
Now head on over to Gena Krutsinger's blog. Can't wait to see what she's got for us!
Supplies used in this card:
- A Muse Studio cardstock in French Roast, Ocean, Sugar, and Sage
- A Muse Studio pigment ink in French Roast, and Grass
- A Muse Studio 1/4" grosgrain stitch ribbon in Sky
- flower stamp from "Beautiful Botanicals" by A Muse Studio
- leaf stamp from "Beautiful Botanicals 2" by A Muse Studio
- sentiment stamp from "Friend to Friend" by A Muse Studio
- Memento markers in Summer Sky, Bahama Blue, Danube Blue, and Bamboo Leaves (These are pretty much exactly like the Tombow Dual-Brush Markers that are available through A Muse Studio. A basic water-based ink marker.)
Thanks for checking in today! Have a great weekend!