Sunday, April 17, 2011

Video Tutorial: Mini Easter Basket

Welcome to this week's video tutorial!

Since Easter is only a week away, I decided to share this little Easter "basket" with you. I love this project because you can literally make any size box you want (as long as you've got paper big enough!) with this template. It's so easy! :)

I used images from "For Peep's Sake" - the same stamp set I used in last week's tutorial. This little baby chicken is so cute!

I love adding unexpected details like these custom colored paper flowers on the handles. I made this basket to fit 4 eggs. We share dyed Easter eggs every year with my Grammy, and this year she'll be receiving them in this. Be aware though, if you're going to put anything even slightly heavy in your basket, you may want to hold it from the bottom rather than by the handle. It is only made of cardstock after all!

Watch video below, or watch on YouTube.



All materials from A Muse Studio, and available at my webstore:
- solid cardstock in Lemon Whip and Sugar
- gingham cardstock in Sage
- polka dot cardstock in Sage
- mini brads in Silver
- Tombow Dual Brush Markers in French Roast, Grass, Papaya, and Lemon Whip
- Copic Marker RV14
- paper flowers Meadow Mix
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Spellbinders Nestabilities in Classic Scalloped Ovals Large and Classic Ovals Large


No comments:

Post a Comment