Monday, April 11, 2011

We go together like...


Hey there! Happy Monday to you! Just a quick post today to share a one-layer stamped card I made using the Perfect Blend stamp set from A Muse Studio... I think this might be my new favorite stamp set! :)

How cute is this sentiment?! I used masking to create the border and keep the stamping within the center area.

I also did a little paper piecing to make two of the cups go together. So cute!

All materials from A Muse Studio, and available at my webstore:
- solid cardstock in Kraft
- polka dot cardstock in cherry
- pigment ink in Cranberry and French Roast
- mug image and sentiment from "Perfect Blend"
- label image from "Vintage Labels"
- Tombow Dual-Brush Marker in Cranberry
- Sakura Quickie Glue Pen
- Other: Stamping Mask Paper by Inkadinkado

Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment