Disclaimer: Due to the Easter holiday, this week's video tutorial is a day early! Next week I'll be in Maine, so you may see the video go up as early as Friday... But I haven't decided for sure yet :)
Remember this card I made for the A Muse Studio blog hop? Here's how I made it!
All materials from A Muse Studio, and available at my webstore:
- solid cardstock in Sugar and Watermelon
- gingham cardstock in Grass
- Tombow Dual Brush Markers in Grass, Cranberry, Currant, and Blackberry
- stitched grosgrain ribbon in Grass
- Thank You stamp from "Hand Scripted"
- flower stamp from "Beautiful Botanicals"
- pigment ink in French Roast
- other: Mini Mister by Ranger
If you have any questions, please let me know!