Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Retiring Lists and Other Important News!


Click the links below to see the entire list of retiring stamp sets, accessories, and tools.

- Retiring Stamps List
- Retiring Accessories List

Remember, all of the accessory items are available while supplies last! They are marked down at discounts up to 60% so they go fast! (Priced as listed in the documents linked above.) If you see something you want, contact me to place an order ASAP so you don't miss out!

Retiring stamp orders will be filled through Monday, June 3rd. Read over the lists, then email me, or visit my website to place your order!

--- --- --- --- ---


Don't forget! Stampin' Up! is changing its color palette with the 2013-2014 Annual Catalog, and they are completely retiring some of the colors. These colors are:

- Regal Rose
- Pretty in Pink
- Bashful Blue
- Certainly Celery
- Baja Breeze
- Riding Hood Red
- Bravo Burgundy
- Not Quite Navy
- More Mustard
- River Rock

If any of these are your favorites, make sure to stock up now, because cardstock, ink pads, ink refills, and accessories in these colors are only available while supplies last! Many items have already sold out! 

Is the Color Refresh news to you? Check out Stampin' Up's video for more information.

--- --- --- --- ---


NEW CATALOG!! OK, here's the scoop: I got my first look at the new catalog this morning. I haven't gotten it into my hands yet, and I can't share it with you just yet either, but let me just tell you that it is SO beautiful! The graphics, the samples, the products themselves... Stampin' Up! has really brought its A-game!

Ordering from the new catalog will begin on May 31, 2013. If you have ordered from me in the past, your catalog will be sent to you automatically in early to mid May. If you have not placed an order with me in the past, but you would like a catalog, please let me know. The catalog will also be available to view online on my website, which is www.annakeyes.stampinup.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment