Sunday, April 14, 2013

Start-to-Finish Sunday #23 - Dude, You're Welcome Card

If you follow my YouTube channel, you may have seen that I posted an extra video yesterday. My husband made a card using Stampin' Up's "Dude, You're Welcome" kit and filmed the process. So for today's STFS video I decided to use the kit as my inspiration and show a few tips for incorporating the kit contents into your own papercrafting, whether you purchase the kit for a man in your life or you want to grab it for yourself! :)


I used a couple different inspirations in designing this card. One was a recent sketch from Retro Sketches.

You can see I adapted it a little bit, but I really liked the layout! And I was also very inspired by the Color Challenge that Stampin' Up! recently posted.


Basic Gray, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, and Lucky Limeade! These are some of my favorite colors! :)

So go ahead and check out the video below, or over on my YouTube channel. I hope you find some tips for using this kit in your card making! If you'd like to order it for yourself, or the man in your life, visit my website!


Happy Stampin'! :)



Dude, You're Welcome Card Supplies


3 comments:

  1. I love your blot. Thank you for sharing and I learn something new everyday. Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete