Sunday, April 21, 2013

Start-to-Finish Sunday #24 - Pinwheel Card


I've been wanting to share a card using the Pinwheel Sizzlits die from the Spring Catalog for ages now, and I'm finally getting around to it today! This die is so stinkin' cute... but it's a little tricky to work with, which is why I wanted to use it in a video. I also share how to make those little flags - hint: It's one of my favorite uses of washi tape! :)

Check out the video below, or over on my YouTube channel. This card is kind of involved, but I love the end result, and I share some good tips along the way!


Have a great week. Happy Stampin'! :)




Pinwheel Card Supplies


2 comments:

  1. I loved the card in your video. Really like the pinwheel and the washi tape.

    I am hard of hearing and the music was louder than your talking. Unfortunately, I did not hear anything you said. Please take the music off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I am so sorry, the music I was hearing was from another page I had open. I thought it was your video. So so so sorry. Going to watch your video again. woot woot

    ReplyDelete