Sunday, April 7, 2013

Start-to-Finish Sunday #22 - Paper-Pieced Fox Birthday Tag

Wow, did this weekend go by too fast for anybody else?? :) Getting this week's video up way later than I'd hoped. Anyway, my mom's birthday is a week from today, so I decided to make her birthday card today. Thought I'd try something a little different and make a large tag instead of a card. The finished size is a little bigger than 3.5 x 5 inches. I used the adorable fox single stamp. Due to popular demand, the single stamps availability has been extended through until July 31, 2013! There are some super cute ones :)


I did some basic paper piecing to make this cute fox just a little bit sassier in my favorite color combo - yellow, gray, and aqua. (This tag is inspired by an adorable project by Heather Summers.) Check out the video below, or over on my YouTube channel. The video's a little long, but there are a lot of little techniques in it.


Have a great week. Happy Stampin'! :)




Fox Birthday Tag Supplies


2 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I love your work. I just found your blog tonight and put it into my Feedly subscriptions.

    ReplyDelete