Monday, July 8, 2013

Start-to-Finish Sunday #32 - Bicycle Thank You Card

I bet by now you all expect it, right? Start-to-Finish Sunday video: posted on Sunday, blogged on Monday. Hey, at least I'm consistent! :)

Yesterday was a completely busy, but very productive day. My office is the only room in the house with A/C so I hunkered in there while my hubby was at work and I got the first 1/4 of my Convention swaps done! But anyway, I'll share more about that later...


This week's card uses a fun new set called Cycle Celebration. I love this cute little retro style bicycle! And this set coordinates so well with the new I Am Me designer paper! Such fun colors and cute, easy-to-use images! :) And here's the original card I made, just with a different pattern of paper, that I show in the video.


Check out the video below, or over on my YouTube channel. Enjoy, and have a great week!


Happy Stampin'! :)




Bicycle Thank You Supplies
 

No comments:

Post a Comment