Sunday, July 21, 2013

Start-to-Finish Sunday #34 - Convention Swap!

As I type this, it's just past 10:30 on Tuesday night. As you're reading this, I'm on my way home from the 2013 Stampin' Up! Annual Convention in Salt Lake City, Utah! So I thought it would be fitting to share one of the swap cards I made for Convention for this week's Start-to-Finish Sunday :)


So, this card is pretty simple. I used the Cycle Celebration stamp set and I Am Me designer paper - they're such a great combination! Also, the amazing and super unique tag die is from the Chalk Talk Framelits - LOVE it! :) You can check out the video below, or over on my YouTube channel. Hope you enjoy!



I promise I will post a supply list for this card just as soon as I have the time. I can't wait to share with you all about Convention! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment