Monday, July 15, 2013

Start-to-Finish Sunday #33 - Hexagon Happy Birthday Card

I think I should just start calling this series Start-to-Finish Someday, because I never get it all finished on Sunday! LOL :)


For this week's card, I wanted to use the Six Sided Sampler stamp set. Hexagons are so trendy right now, and I adore them! The design and colors were inspired by a card that Kristina Werner (my idol!) shared on her blog recently. This card is super easy - just some stamping and a few embellishments - and super easy to mail. It could easily be converted to a one-layer card, too.

Check out the video below, or over on my YouTube channel. Hope you enjoy it!


And here's another version of this card that I made in another color combination - Soft Sky, Crushed Curry, and Smoky Slate.

(Sorry for the weird angle. It was the only way I could get good light!)

This card is for Convention, but it's not for swaps - It's for something super exciting! Stampin' Up! will be trying to break the world record for the most handmade cards sent simultaneously from one location. The Guinness Book of Records will be on site and everything!

On that same note - If you don't already follow me on facebook, you're going to want to because I'll be posting live updates and photos from Convention all Thursday, Friday, and Saturday! So go find me on facebook, and follow along! :)

Happy Stampin'! :)
 



Hexagon Birthday Card Supplies
 

No comments:

Post a Comment