Friday, April 25, 2014

Retirement Party: Lacy and Lovely


Let's take a minute to celebrate Lacy and Lovely! 


This set is so pretty! I love it for super quick CAS cards, or for beginning stampers. Or step it up and try it out with a cool technique like emboss resist! :) I went the quick-and-easy route on the card I'm sharing with you today. The images in this set make awesome stamped backgrounds! I used Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, and Summer Starfruit on this card. (NOTE: Summer Starfruit is a retiring color, but as of the writing of this post, Summer Starfruit ink, as well as the Modern Medley DSP I used on this card, which is also retiring, are still available! Sadly, the Old Olive ribbon is sold out.)

Want to know my favorite thing about this set, though? The greetings! :) You know how i love mixed fonts! LOL. But seriously. These sentiments really have the perfect balance of every element... Not too feminine or masculine... They're not really large or long so they fit almost everywhere, whether you need a horizontal or a vertical sentiment... I definitely have reached for these greetings a lot! (In case you're wondering about the sentiment I used on this card, though, it's from A Dozen Thoughts, which is not retiring. I love it because it's got great general sentiments that are just a little bit more unique than the standards without being so quirky you never know when to use them!)

Remember: TODAY (Friday, April 25th) is the LAST DAY to get FREE (standard) SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS! Go to my website or email me ASAP to place your order!

Happy Stampin'! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment