Monday, April 21, 2014

TODAY IS A BIG DAY AT STAMPIN' UP!


** FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS APRIL 21-25! (Applies to regular shipping only.) Visit www.annakeyes.stampinup.net or email me to place your order. 



** RETIRING LIST - Released today! Check out the lists of retiring stamps and retiring accessories! Get your lists ready quick because there's a change this year: Both stamps and accessories will be available only while supplies last. But you can get free shipping! :)


** PLxSU - If you follow my Facebook page, you may have already seen that Stampin' Up! has teamed up with Project Life! I really can't even tell you how excited I am for these new products. If you're not familiar with the Project Life amazing, simplified, and streamlined approach to memory keeping, check out The Project Life website for an overview. Then watch the video below for more information on the Stampin' Up! Project Life Partnership. I'll be placing my pre-order today. You will be able to order from a selection of products (the same selection that's available for me and the other Demonstrators to pre-order) starting May 1. And with the launch of the new annual catalog on June 2, we'll all be able to buy from the complete line of Project Life products!


No comments:

Post a Comment