Friday, April 25, 2014

Retirement Party! Part Two


This is a card I made a few weeks ago for a class that I wanted to teach emboss resist in. I hadn't got around to sharing it yet, and now a bunch of the products I used are retiring! :( Let me give you the low-down...

The flowers are from Simple Stems, which is in the Occasions Catalog and will be available until May 31st. But if you like them, get your order in TONIGHT for FREE SHIPPING! I clear embossed them onto Whisper White Cardstock, then sponged on Summer Starfruit, Pistachio Pudding, and Baked Brown Sugar inks. The embossed areas resist the ink, leaving the white showing through where you stamped! Awesome! :)

The retiring products I used on this card that are still available (as of when I'm writing this post) are...
- Field Flowers (for the sentiment) - only wood-mount is left, and remember, these could disappear at any moment!
- Summer Starfruit ink
- Sponge Daubers (Stampin' Up! is the only place you can buy 12 of these at a time! $10.95 - what a deal!)
- Scallop Trim Border Punch

Get 'em while you can if you're interested! Place an order on my website or email me. Remember! FREE SHIPPING ENDS TONIGHT!

Happy Stampin'! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment