Saturday, December 10, 2011

2011 A Muse Studio Retiring List


Here it is, folks! These are the stamp sets from the 2011 Catalog that will NOT be returning in the 2012 Catalog - which will be available to customers on February 1, 2012.

As for the 2011 Holiday Catalog, some items - stamp sets and other items - will be returning, and some will not. They haven't made that information available to us yet, so I'm not sure if I will be able to let anybody know before February. I'm told I will be able to see a list of retiring tools and embellishments soon, but I don't know if that will include dies, etc from the Holiday Catalog. Bottom line: If there's anything you think you want, get it now! :) You can see everything from both catalogs at www.amusestudio.com/annakeyes. If you have any questions, let me know and I'll do my best to answer them!


No comments:

Post a Comment