Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Last Minute Christmas Cards

Only three shopping days left! Are you ready? :)

Just a quick post tonight with some last-minute cards I made. I bought some spray inks recently and I've been playing with them a lot. I've had a ton of trouble with the October Afternoon SprINKlers smudging all over the place even after days of sitting and drying... especially disappointing because I wanted to use them for masking. But I'm in love with Mr. Huey's Calico Shine! :)

 I used the "merry" die from Papertrey Ink Wonderful Words: Holiday die set to emboss the background. It's a really fun technique!

He-llo, adorable chevron background stamp! This one's new from Hero Arts and I adore it! :) This card also uses the new Seasonal Distress Inks - plus a few of the golden oldies inks too.

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment