I always love seeing what other people come up with for the monthly PTI blog hops, but I always either don't have time or don't have any inspiration when the time comes. This month, I've had this card in mind all day, but as far as getting it made - well, I'm just sneaking it in under the wire! :)
The challenge this month is to use left over holiday wrapping items in a card project. Not super tricky, and a lot of fun!
On my card, the red polka dot paper is the B side of a double-sided wrapping paper. I also used up some small pieces of baker's twine that were left after I decorated some jars of tomato sauce I gave to my coworkers. I used Mister Huey's Calico Shine to make the snowman a little sparkly; I also used some Stickles on the letters, but you can't really see the effect in the photo.
- PTI Shape-Ups Snowman die set
- PTI Shape-Ups Snowman Accessories stamp set
- PTI Block Alphabet die set
- PTI Hawaiian Shores and Dark Chocolate cardstock
- Stampin' Up Pool Party cardstock
- Pure Luxury by Gina K. Designs 80lb white cardstock
Hope you had a very Merry Christmas!