Tuesday, December 4, 2012

CAS Christmas

Hey there! How's your week going so far? Are you all decorated for Christmas? My house isn't by a long shot but we're working on it! :)


Quick post today to share this super simple CAS Christmas card using the First Christmas stamp set from the Stampin' Up! Holiday catalog. I love this set and the bold silhouette-style images make CAS cards even simpler to make - and to mass produce! - because you don't have to do any coloring or multi-color inking. I really like this card also because it uses something other than the typical red-green color combo, but the finished product is still really classic and warm looking. A spritz of shimmer paint mixed with water or rubbing alcohol would be really pretty as a finishing touch on this card too!

Not that you need a video to figure out how I made this card, but I did put one together because I do have some tips to share with you. So go ahead and check it out below, or over on my YouTube channel.


I have a confession to make: I haven't even designed my Christmas card for this year, let alone started making them. And I usually like to have them in the mail by December 5th! So I very sincerely hope to be sharing my 2012 Christmas card with you very very soon! :)

Happy Stampin'! :)



CAS First Christmas Card Supplies
 

No comments:

Post a Comment