Sunday, December 23, 2012

Countdown to Christmas - Mini Gift/Treat Bag

Here's another last-minute Christmas idea for you: an adorable and quick to put together gift bag or treat package. I love this one - I've used it for party favors and, well, let's just say I hope my sister-in-law (*Jill*) doesn't read my blog or watch my videos! :)


You could also punch holes in the front and back and tie a ribbon through to make two handles like you'd have on a "regular" gift bag. This one's perfect for some little treats (I used Hershey's Kisses) or a small gift.

Watch the video below, or over on my YouTube channel. Once you get the hang of these little bags they come together very quickly.


Thanks for stopping by today! Have a very Merry Christmas!



Mini Gift/Treat Bag Supplies
(These are the supplies I used on the bag I make in the video.) 


No comments:

Post a Comment