Sunday, December 23, 2012

Last-Minute Christmas Card Ideas

Just a quick post for you with a few Christmas cards I haven't shared yet. With Christmas coming up so fast and so much still to do, I haven't had a chance to put supply lists together. So if you have any questions about what I used, please don't hesitate to contact me!


This one was a fun one to make. Plus I like that it's not the typical red and green color combo. And see those fancy scallops I stamped on the Cherry Cobbler panel? Can you guess what those are? Well, believe it or not, that's the peacock image from World Treasures (also available as a single stamp through January 2, 2013)! Just hide the peacock's head and body under another panel and you've got a great border!

This was actually going to be my Christmas card this year, but it was just too much work. Then it was going to be my next Think Outside the Jar card, but I just ran out of time! The good news is that the Perfectly Preserved stamp set and Framelits are still going to be available even after the Holiday Catalog ends on January 2nd! Love these! I made a shaker card and punched stars and a heart out of glimmer paper to put in the shaker. Cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment