Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!


Merriest Christmas Wishes!

I hope you have a wonderful day
celebrating with your friends and family!

I've been trying to spend some time lately playing with the things I pre-ordered from the new Spring Catalog that will be available on January 3rd. Needless to say, I haven't had a lot of time, and I'm sorry I haven't had the chance to share what I have done. This is a Christmas card I made for a co-worker who just had her 4th baby boy. The stamps are all from a brand new set in the Spring Catalog called Henry Says. Isn't Henry just adorable?! I couldn't resist making a Christmas card - he may be in the Spring catalog, but there's a great assortment of holiday accessories that he comes with! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love your videos, new follower, YouTube subscriber, email subscriber.

    ReplyDelete