Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Ornamental Elegance Kit


Ok, now this is COOL! You know that amazing ornament on the front of the Holiday Catalog? I don't know about you, but what kept me from making one myself is that you have to do SO MUCH die cutting. Well, Stampin' Up! received such an overwhelming response to their project that they've assembled kits for it! And all the ornaments are already die cut for you! YAY! :)

Here's how it works: One $14.95 kit has enough supplies to make 10 ornaments - wow! You don't even need the stamp set because the die cut pieces are pre-printed! Here's a look at all the supplies you get in the kit...


So one last time, let me break it down for you: One kit. $14.95. 10 amazing ornaments. That's it. I'm trying to be as honest as possible with you here because my readers and my customers totally rock. This is not a kit that was designed by Stampin' Up! corporate to get me to "upsell" other products to you. This is not a "Hey look at this amazing kit and all you have to do is buy a stamp set and 3 ink pads to be able to use it!" That's why I think this is such an awesome opportunity - and it's only while supplies last! $14.94 for 10 ornaments, that's $1.50 per project. I love giving ornaments - if I can I like to put them on friends' trees when they're not looking! Although this one's pretty good sized so you may not be able to do that! :)

Anyway, if you want to order a kit or two, they're only available until supplies run out (and Stampin' Up! didn't say how many they made!), and it's Item # 132832. All you need to have on hand is a pair of scissors, a hot glue gun (the Silicone Craft Sheet wouldn't hurt either, but then again, I just said I wasn't trying to upsell you anything else!), and a glue stick or snail adhesive.

No comments:

Post a Comment