Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Festive "Box Bag" Treat Container

Ready for another awesome Christmas packaging idea?

 
This is one of my all-time favorite containers. I've seen it referred to as a "box bag," a "bag box," and a "box in a bag"! Whatever you want to call it, it's definitely totes adorbs! :) And I decided to give it a festive twist by using the gorgeous flocked window sheet from the Candlelight Christmas DSP collection. I love the look because it really lets your treats shine - whether handmade or store-bought, this is a great way to showcase a fun and thoughtful little gift. I also used my new favorite holiday color combo on this project - Whisper White, Real Red, Gumball Green, and Pool Party - plus a little splash of silver!

You can use any DSP on this project - you don't have to use the window sheet. I just need to stress that no matter what you use for the "bag" part, the base needs to be cardstock. This one is wicked easy to put together, but hard to figure out from a photo, so I did make a video. Check it out below, or over on my YouTube channel.


Thanks for stopping by. Happy Stampin'! :)



Box Bag Supplies




Box Bag Tag Supplies 

No comments:

Post a Comment