Saturday, December 22, 2012

Countdown to Christmas - Tag with 3D Ornament Embellishment

Hey there! Happy Saturday-Before-Christmas! Can you believe how close it is?! :) I've got a few posts coming up for you this weekend. I've been working on some last-minute Christmas projects recently and I just haven't gotten around to posting them! So I hope you enjoy.


Tonight's project is this fun and simple little tag. I can't be the only one with wrapping left to do, right? ;) I love the idea of the little 3D ornament embellishment, plus the added texture from the glimmer paper and the embossing.

Check out the video if you like the looks of this tag. Hope it gives you some ideas to help finish up your wrapping! (You can also see this and my other videos on my YouTube channel.)


Don't forget! The Stampin' Up! Holiday 2012 Catalog is only available through January 2, 2013. So if you like any of these products, be sure to visit my website or contact me to place an order!



3D Ornament Tag Supplies


No comments:

Post a Comment