Monday, December 31, 2012

Spring Catalog Sneak Peeks

+ Oh Hello stamp set, Tea for Two DSP +

Happy New Year! Did you have a nice holiday? I certainly did - a little pocket of lovely quiet celebration amid the seasonal craziness! I have so been looking forward to everything quieting down for a couple of months before we have to kick into high gear again in the spring. And now that winter finally seems to be here and calendars are clear and afternoons and evenings are free... Well... Cue creative block! :(

+ Tea for Two DSP, Oh Hello stamp set, Bitty Butterfly punch, Delicate Details Lace Tape +

As if that wasn't bad enough, the Spring Catalog goes live on Wednesday! And let me tell you, it's a good one! So here I am staring down all this glorious new product and I can't figure out what to do with it! :'(

+ More Amore DSP, Designer Builder Brads, Pool Party Core'dinations cardstock, Honeycomb embossing folder +

My grandmother asked me to make a set of cards for a Christmas present for her friend. So I was recently forced to design at least 4 cards. Sorry the pictures aren't very good - I had to take them at the last minute, and it was in the evening.

+ More Amore DSP, Hearts a Flutter stamp set and Framelits, Pool Party embossing powder +
(This one's my favorite out of the set I made. And the worst photo! I'll try to make it again and take a better picture.)

Oh, and don't forget, Sale-a-Bration is coming! This is, in my opinion, the best promotion Stampin' Up! does all year. It runs January 22 through March 22. During that time, for every $50 you spend - whether from the Spring Catalog or from the main annual catalog - you get to choose any one of the exclusive, limited edition Sale-a-Bration items for FREE! There are stamp sets, designer paper, a gorgeous button and ribbon pack (with three spools of ribbon!), digital downloads, all sorts of good stuff! :) I'll share more projects with these awesome goodies coming up soon. If you need a brochure, click the link in the sidebar to the right, or contact me and I'll send you one!

No comments:

Post a Comment