Wednesday, May 7, 2014

CCC#032: May 2014 Cards Challenge - Rock-a-Bye Baby

CCC#032: May 2014 Cards Challenge
Rock-a-Bye Baby

This month's card challenge is all about the bambinos! And let me tell you, the timing on this couldn't have been better! A friend of mine just had her third baby a couple days ago, a former colleague is having her first baby this summer, and a dear friend from college is expecting twins! Let's just say this card will be put to good use! :)


I've told you before how much I love this stamp set. It's called Baby, We've Grown and I think it's just super cute. I love that it's a little bit unique compared to a lot of of baby stamps. And guess what! This set is in the Occasions Catalog, but it will be returning for the 2014-2015 Catalog! :)

I stamped the "sweet baby" sentiment repeatedly on Pistachio Pudding cardstock in Pistachio Pudding ink. Isn't it cool how it sort of interlocks with itself? Of course, I used my trusty Stamp-A-Ma-Jig because I can't line things up! ;)


I love this little owl family because they're quirky and not cutesy. I colored them with a blender pen and Pistachio Pudding, Pool Party, and Summer Starfruit inks. (P.S. I used a few retiring products on this card. Summer Starfruit is a retiring color, and the DSP I used is from the 2012-2013 Catalog, I think.) 

So that's it from me! Go over to Catherine and Cathy Create to see what the other design team members have come up with. Then share your baby card and you might win a Stampin' Up! prize!

Happy Stampin'! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment