Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Occasions Catalog Favorites: Peachy Keen


Here's a cute and simple card I made with the Peachy Keen stamp set from the Occasions Catalog, and the coordinating On Film Framelits. I also used the super fun Retro Fresh DSP collection both on my card and as an inspiration for the colors I chose.

This card is really very simple and doesn't take much in the way of explanation. The card base is Coastal Cabana, and then I layered Sahara Sand and Very Vanilla. I cut the filmstrip die with Baked Brown Sugar, and stamped on a layer of Sahara Sand which I adhered behind it. I stamped the greeting with Baked Brown Sugar, Tangerine Tango, and Coastal Cabana markers. The heart is clear embossed on Tangerine Tango cardstock, giving it a great shiny, tone on tone look. 


A little bow of gold baker's twine finishes off this cute and very mailable card!

If you like this card, you'll want to know that the Peachy Keen stamp set and Retro Fresh DSP will only be available until May 31st! That's less than two weeks! Visit my website if you'd like to place an order.

Happy Stampin'! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment