Monday, June 14, 2010

a few new cards + exciting news!

Just wanted to share a couple cards I've made recently...

With Echo Park's Sweet Summertime:
(using Laura Craigie's card, seen in my last post , as a sketch)
 

With Pink Paislee's Starlight:

(lifted from Erin Terrell Clarkson)

AND ... I have some exciting news! As of this week, my cards will be available for purchase at the Orleans Whole Food Store, in my hometown (and current town!) of Orleans, on Cape Cod. Janis, the store's co-owner and the mother of one of my best friends, is known locally for her wonderful selection of cards, and I'm so thrilled to be the third local artist/crafter to have cards for sale in their awesome store! Should you ever find yourself on Cape Cod, make sure to check it out! :)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment