Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I've never used {brackets} on a card before

:)

There are SO many collections out right now that use my favorite colors - leaf green, turquoise, coral, sunshine yellow. It's so exciting and I'm having a blast trying to mix and match them! So yesterday, enter Studio Calico's June kit, Partly Sunny. Not my favorite kit - didn't feel like I got as much bang for my buck as usual, but that's probably because I already had some of the items in it! - but boy, oh boy, does it ever go perfectly with some of the other collections in my stash! It doesn't take a rocket scientist to notice the similarities between the Pebbles, Inc. paper and the Buzz & Bloom fabric clouds , but I was absolutely tickled with these two items! Throw in some Sweet Summertime (didn't I tell you how smart it was of them to use white and ivory?!) and - voila! - perfection! I'm so thrilled with this card-and-envie combo!


All supplies from Studio Calico's Partly Sunny kit and Echo Park Paper's Sweet Summertime collection EXCEPT: buttons - Studio Calico (Granny's Cupboard kit); textured ivory cardstock - Bazzill; glitter brackets - American Crafts Dear Lizzy collection

No comments:

Post a Comment