Wednesday, June 2, 2010

~ star light ~ star bright ~

I got Pink Paislee's Starlight mini collection as soon as it was available. It's founded on red, white, and blue - one of my favorite color combos even though I'm not terribly patriotic! - with pops of yellow and turquoise, and tons of stars. I've loved it since I first saw it! But it just sat and sat on my shelf because I couldn't figure out what to do with it! I've only seen a couple examples of what others have done with the collection, but I was so impressed with the variety they produced. So I sat down last night with the intention of making some Father's Day cards for my etsy store, and spread all the materials out around me. I started with a dad card, and then decided to see if I could replicate some of the amazing variety I've seen from this collection. Here we go! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment