Saturday, July 24, 2010

I {heart} HANSON!

The Hanson concert tonight was amazing! We had SO much fun :)

The girl in front of me had a new Canon Cybershot camera with 10x zoom (the smaller point-and-shoot kind) and she got amazing close-up, crisp, clear photos no matter what the stage lighting was. Jealous! But after trying to take a decent photo on my little Olympus Stylus - which I love, don't get me wrong, but it doesn't do indoors or dark very well - I realized the important thing was not to be able to prove later on that I had been there, but to enjoy being there. And what a great show it was!

BUT, I did shoot a super fast, not very good quality at all video of quite possibly my favorite Hanson song of all time :) Sorry it's so jumpy - I was rockin' out!




No comments:

Post a Comment