Wednesday, July 21, 2010

top {five} reasons I'm excited for CHA

... not that I'm going or anything :(
Someday...

But anyway, everybody's doing previews and I'm having so much fun (although my checkbook is wincing already)! Here are my top 5 (so far) new releases that I just can't wait for...


No. 5
 
Sew Easy by We R Memory Keepers (this better be as awesome and convenient as it looks!)


No. 4
Dear Lizzy Christmas by American Crafts (I want the stamp set nowwww!)


No. 3
Modern Homemaker by October Afternoon (and, I guarantee it, whatever their other releases are that they haven't previewed - oh yeah, they'll make the list!)


No. 2
 
Elementary by Studio Calico


No. 1
 Mitten Weather by Cosmo Cricket (scroll down for L-O-V-E!)



AND... I'm not sure it's technically a CHA release, but have you see OA's new Seaside collection?!
I pre-ordered the entire thing and I'm just dying for it to be released and delivered to my door! I especially love the stamps... I've never used such realistic stamp images before but it will be SO perfect for Copic coloring! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment