Sunday, July 11, 2010

what a whirlwind!

Holy cat! I have been super busy lately! Worked 37 hours the last two weeks... which may not sound like much but is way more than I'm used to! Plus, in the heat... Ugh. I really feel like I haven't had the time to thoroughly check my computer (email, facebook, Reader, Twitter) in days; I feel like I haven't seen my cats in weeks; I feel like I haven't cleaned an inch of my house in months! And now we're leaving for a week in Maine! ...and leaving the kitties behind which I'm feeling really bad about :( 

As if all that wasn't bad enough... my Studio Calico kit was waiting for me when I came home on Friday. I got the chance to open it and look through it quickly, but then DH and I went over to my parents' house to clean out all the stuff I still had in my old bedroom. We were there for a few hours, and when we got home we stayed up until almost midnight pricing things for our table at my friend Sarah's yard sale. So that was where we were all day yesterday (Saturday), and the we had to rush over to my sister-in-law's birthday party, and we stayed way too late there too! We were up early again this morning, and spent a couple hours at the yard sale. (We made $2, which I spent on a bagel and cream cheese.) Then the dump, lunch, and now I'm home, where I really really need to be packing and finishing laundry. And we're hoping to leave by 4pm. Yikes!

So no playing with the new SC kit for me for the next week... Sad :( I thought about trying to lug my crafting things to Maine, but I've never been to a crop or anything and I really wouldn't know what to bring and would inevitably leave too many requisite items at home. So I'm going a whole week without crafting... OK OK, I've only really been this heavily into crafting for 6 months or so, but still... :)

Enjoy your week!


No comments:

Post a Comment